1. You must purchase our Super Weight Loss Challenge Bundle from our website
(ebooks.thesquatchallenge.com ). All bundles include : training plan, ebook, and Fitonomy supplements.
2. You have to submit current physique pictures. Each submission must contain a
front view, left side view, and right side view; while holding a news paper or a paper showing the date of submission.
3. On the challenge start date, your Instagram bio must state “ Currently following the SWLC’’
4. Participants must post 2-4 pictures weekly, as well as a recap video each week on
your personal Instagram or Facebook account with the hash tag #SWLC (creating new accounts just for the swlc is not permitted and your account must be public at all times)
5. You must be a U.S resident with a U.S delivery address to apply and join the SWLC
6. Our grand prizes are as follows, 1st place wins $5,000. 2nd place wins $3,000 and
3rd place wins $2,000!
7. Submit your application on our website at : https://ebooks.thesquatchallenge.com/pages/challenge
8. Modifying your photos or recap videos with any software, or failing to follow
each of the rules as specified is cause for disqualification.
9. All applicants must respect the deadline or risk ineligibility to join the contest.
Terms and Conditions
1. This is a pay to enter competition sponsored by The Squat Challenge. By submitting your entry into the contest, you hereby represent that :
(i) You are in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the contest.
2. All information on how to enter this competition is located on these terms and conditions. In the event of conflict or ambiguity please refer back to these terms and conditions.
3. This competition is open for US residents 18 years of age or older.
4. To enter, participants are required to purchase a Fitonomy weight loss bundle from the squat challenge website. You also understand that refunds will not be given for the contest. Once you submit payment you will be one of the contestants for that month’s challenge, even if, for whatever reason, you are unable to complete the challenge. By submitting your entry you further acknowledge that you have carefully read these “terms and conditions” and fully understand that it is a release of liability. By submitting your entry to the challenge, you expressly agree to release and discharge The Squat Challenge from any and all claims or causes of action, and you agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring a legal action against the Squat Challenge for personal injury or property damage. To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit releases for negligence, this release is also for negligence. If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from. By submitting your entry, you are acknowledging that you understand its content and that this release cannot be modified orally
5. All participants warrant, undertake and where applicable agree that:
- a. Neither Fitonomy nor the Squat Challenge is responsible for any injury a participant receives while performing the exercises in our guides.
- b. Fitonomy Inc does not take part in the hosting of the challenge, electing of winners, or distribution of winnings.
- c. No content uploaded for this purpose shall be defamatory, contain nudity or be contrary to applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding anti-discrimination or false advertising).
- d. All participants should consult their medical advisor before starting a workout, diet, and supplement regimen. We do not recommend or condone harmful or extreme weight loss methods. It is your sole responsibility to determine whether you are sufficiently fit and healthy enough to participate in The Squat Challenge or use the training/nutrition plans offered as part of the contest. You understand and acknowledge the physical and mental rigors associated with exercise and using the plans provided as part of the contest involves risks and dangers which include, without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, death or other damage. You hereby expressly assume all such risks and responsibility for damages, liabilities, losses or expenses which you incur as a result of participation. Any recommendation for changes in diet including the use of food supplements, weight reduction and/or body building enhancement products are entirely your responsibility and you should consult a physician prior to undergoing any dietary or food supplement changes.
- e. Participants understand and agree that the social media sites which host this competition: (Instagram and Facebook in this case) do not in any way endorse or administer this competition and are further in no way associated with it. As such participants, by entering this competition, completely release all social media sites from any liability to the participant arising from or as a result of participant’s participation in this competition.
- f. The image(s) do not infringe any rights, but not limited to, copyright of any third party or any laws including privacy laws.
- g. You consent to The Squat Challenge using the content uploaded on its own website and any other social media site or other media form in perpetuity to promote the brand of Fitonomy Nutrition Inc and Squat Challenge. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- h. You agree for your name, picture and video to be used on our social platforms as way of announcing the winner in the form Mr/Mrs/Ms [Surname] from [Town].
6. Participants agree that all content uploaded is their own and not taken from another person.
7. Participants may submit only one entry during the promotion period. Individual entries across different social media sites will void participant’s entry to the competition.
8. Entries after the closing date/time will not be counted. The Squat Challenge accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason and reserves the right to amend the competition closing date/time at any time without prior notice.
9.1 Our staff will select 20 nominees from the pool of eligible entries from all social media, within 48 hours of the end of the competition. These 20 shall be determined based upon best transformation, and abiding by the rules stated.
9.2 The winners from the pool will be chosen by votes from the public, where the winners will be determined by the number of votes they receive. The winners will be notified within 7 days by email after the voting ends.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner if it receives no response from the winner within 24 hours from notification.
11. The total prize package shall be distributed to 3 winners.
- First prize winner receives $5000 (U.S)
- Second Prize winner receives $3000 (U.S)
- Third Prize winner receives $2000 (U.S)
12. Unless otherwise stated, challenge competitions running across multiple social media platforms are representative of only one competition and unless otherwise stated there will be 3 winners.
13. Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Instagram.
14. The Promoter may add to, amend or vary the competition Terms and Conditions from time to time, at their discretion and without prior notice.
15. No employee, suppliers or affiliates of the Promoter can enter the competition/be chosen as the winner.
16. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules.